| Privilege Points | Members Privileges | Special Discounts |
- Simply spend S$500.00 & above from On Cheong Jewellery (original receipts can be accumulated on the same day) to apply for membership.
- 20% discount on all purchases except for purchases of 999 gold, 916 gold, special offer items, made-to-order jewellery, Investment Precious Metals (IPM) and certified diamonds.
- Free cleaning service for all jewellery purchased from On Cheong Jewellery.
- Earn 1 P$ for every S$100 nett spent in On Cheong Jewellery, except for Investment Precious Metals – IPM.
- Earn double P$ in your birthday month when you made purchases in On Cheong Jewellery.
- Receive latest updates on new arrivals, promotions and invitations to exclusive previews and events.
- Redeem your P$ instantly for your subsequent purchase(s).
- P$ accumulated can be used to offset the nett purchase amount of your subsequent purchase(s) in On Cheong Jewellery except for Investment Precious Metals (IPM).
- Simply quote your mobile number registered under your membership to redeem your P$.
- Redemption of P$ does not include new rebates.
- P$ are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash, credit or gift vouchers.
Points Expiry & Membership Renewal
- All P$ will expire at the end of the membership validity unless a membership renewal is made before expiry.
- Auto Renewal of On Cheong Membership is subject to your purchases of our jewellery items up to S$500.00 within 5 years validity period.
- Upon expiry of membership validity, P$ in the account will be forfeited.
Terms & Conditions
- Privileges are not valid for purchases of special offer items, made-to-order jewellery, Investment Precious Metals (IPM) and certified diamonds.
- Privileges are valid only upon quoting of your mobile number to the cashier before payment.
- The privileges, terms and conditions may be amended or withdrawn without prior notice at the sole discretion of On Cheong Jewellery.
- On Cheong privilege member shall notify On Cheong Jewellery in writing of any change of personal particulars at the first reasonable opportunity after such change.